Skip to main content
Tshwarelo eseng Mogakane is a great poet!!!
i love his mind, what he has to say, and how he says it, he is one of those poets that captures you, you get lost in what he is saying.

he was asked in the book:Timbila6, a journal of onion skin poetry, how he would describe himself,
he said "I'm not cheap. I have values that transcend human understanding , but quickly translate to tangible wealth to be appreciated by all. Out of everything I know I am so far, despite the fact that iam GOD."

HE CONTINUES TO SAY: which i liked
"I'm a thinker first, a writer second, a speaker third, a family member forth, a lover fifth,and a God."


when i read about him, i just got inspired myself as a poet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

love this!!by Lebo Mashile

The truth is, we are as equally in control of our time, as we aren't. We decide what to do with our time. The power of time is immense, time wasted cannot be regained. Everything we do is time. So refocus your time on things that will better you. Take the time to appreciate. The power of time is in your hands.
the beauty that is a magnatar!!!!